We at Sanford Insurance Group have been insuring KPM Exceptional for over 15 years and have served the outdoor power equipment and landscape industries for more than 52 years. As such, we understand the risks associated with the operation of your dealerships and can knowledgeably help you minimize your exposure through our wide offering of insurance products. Representing over 30 carriers, we can meet both your traditional coverage requirements, as well as your unique insurance needs.
With a multitude of options in the marketplace, why should you consider working with us? We think our longtime client, KPM Exceptional, can best speak to that:
“We’ve been working with Bruce and Geff at Sanford Insurance Group for many years and are continuously impressed by their professionalism and diligence. We are approached by dozens of competitive insurance brokers annually. Why have we consistently chosen to work with SIG?
- Their team is extremely knowledgeable about current and optional coverages
- They stay on top of insurance industry developments
- They’ve taken the time to really understand our business
- I know they are always looking out for us and have my back (whether it is a claim issue or any other change in our operations) so that I’m able to focus on my day-to-day business”
– Glenn R. Beyerl, President – KPM Exceptional
Following is a sampling of the variety of coverages we offer:
Covers insured property no matter where it is located in the coverage territory.
Insured’s property while in transit from one location to another, or any necessary mode of transport.
Legal liability of a person or organization that has temporary possession of someone else’s personal property.
Liability away from the insured’s premises.
Protests against claims of bodily injury or property damage caused by products sold or supplied through your business.
Specific insurance coverage against property loss from flooding or mudflow.
Coverage for water that backs up through sewers, drains, sump pump or related equipment.
Insurance coverage in the event, the damage or destruction of non-owned property reduces or terminates the insured’s earnings or increases expenses, resulting from damage by a covered cause of loss to the premises of another organization such as a key supplier or customer on which the insured depends.
Provides coverage to employers against claims made by employees alleging discrimination and wrongful termination.
Protects businesses from internet-based risks relating to information technology infrastructure activities.
Provides protection against most risks to property such as fire, water damage, and theft.
Coverage for insured’s premises for bodily injury or property damage claims.
Pays other parties when they are hurt or their property is damaged in an automobile accident for which the insured is at fault.
Insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment.
Protection from general claims involving bodily injury and property damage.
15 TO 20 MINUTES IS ALL WE NEED
We value your time as much as we value our own. Experience has taught us that investing some time up front exploring and discussing your insurance needs will not only produce relevant policies that offer tremendous value, but will also save both of us a great deal of time in the long-run.
The first step in the process of getting your product liability insurance quote is for us to have a conversation. We've provided a few ways for you to get the ball rolling.
- You can click on the "Request a Consultation" button below to fill out a form, which will be received and handled by a member of our product liability insurance team.
- You can reach out to the individual(s) listed below by direct email or phone. These individuals not only have experience, but they have the autonomy to take you through the entire policy quoting and fulfillment process.