General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance helps protect your business from property damage claims, bodily injury claims, and/or personal and advertising injury claims that could put your business’s assets at risk. For example, General Liability insurance helps protect you and your business in the event of the following:
- A customer slips and injures himself in your store, office, or property. The injuries result in costly medical bills and maybe even a lawsuit.
- While on the job, you accidentally damage a customer’s property and the repairs are costly. Should a claim like one of these be made against your business, then your commercial General Liability Insurance policy may help pay for the damages.
What does Commercial General Liability Insurance cover?
Sanford’s Commercial General Liability Insurance offers some of the broadest business insurance coverage available today. It is included in our Business Owner’s Policy and is available as stand-alone coverage. Here are a few of the risks a business could face that Sanford Insurance Group can help protect against:
- Bodily injury or property damage – Helps protect your business against certain claims alleging financial loss due to property damage or bodily injury arising out of your business operations or products.
- Reputational harm – Helps protect against certain claims of false arrest, malicious prosecution, libel, slander, wrongful eviction, violation of the right of privacy and more.
- Advertising errors – Helps protect your business against others claiming you infringed on their copyrights when advertising goods, products, or services in your advertisement.
- Medical payments – Helps protect against certain claims & medical costs if someone is injured on business premises and needs medical treatment.
- Damage to premises rented to you – Helps protect against certain claims & businesses for damage to premises rented to you due to fire, lightning or explosion.